The Bob Lake Association is a volunteer-based community organization that was established in 2017 to represent the common interests of Bob Lake property owners. Our mission statement is:
To act, educate and inform on behalf of the members of the Bob Lake Association to improve and protect Bob Lake and its environment.
Our objectives are:
- Foster the relationship among residents of Bob Lake regarding common goals and concerns.
- Provide an educational forum for all topics Bob Lake.
- Provide a forum to voice concerns and issues concerning Bob Lake.
- Cooperate and work with all levels of government and agencies on matters affecting Bob Lake.
- Participate as a party in legal proceedings subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Undertake projects and activities deemed beneficial by the Board of Directors.
Read full text of our Constitution and By-laws here.
The association’s Board of Directors is comprised of permanent and seasonal residents. Bob Lake is located in the heart of the Haliburton Highlands tourist region just outside of Minden. We are a head-water lake feeding into the Trent-Severn Waterway system.