If you are an existing member and your contact details have not changed, then jump to the “Fees” section below. To become a new member1 please complete this registration form (be sure to press “Submit” when complete). If you’re an existing member, then you can use this same form to update your registration information (e.g. change your email address or home address details) – existing members do not need to complete this registration form if their contact information has not change. Whether you’re a new or existing member – don’t forget to send in your fees (see below).
- The annual BLA membership fee is $40.
- If you are not already a member of FOCA through your road association and would like to become one, then include an additional $4, for a total of $44 to your BLA membership fee (see our FOCA announcement for more details and benefits).
- If you would like to order a new Dock Tag while renewing your membership then include an additional $20 and complete the order form here.
Payment can be made through one of the following options:
- Via Interac e-Transfer. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately we cannot set up Autodeposit, so you will have to specify a security question and answer when adding us as a new contact/payee. Please use “Standard security question” as the security question and “blamembership” as the answer. Note that both the email address and security answer are case insensitive. Please also indicate what the payment is for in the optional message, such as “BLA membership and FOCA fees for 2021” or “BLA membership 2021 fees plus one dock tag“.
- By cheque or in cash the day of the Annual General Meeting or
- By sending a cheque by mail to:
Bob Lake Association, c/o Ross Gladwell
1774 Eastbank Road
(1) To be eligible for BLA membership you must be an owner of shoreline property on Bob Lake, or own property that abuts a shoreline property on Bob Lake.